Howdy Pardners

Well, (such a deep subject for such a shallow mind) my blog experience is closing in on 6-8 months now. The winter here in New Mexico has been cold so I have not been able to work in my unheated upholstery shop. The weather is turning and warming up so I may be able to get back to submitting upholstery how-to's and projects soon. As you can read I am still going to the Universtiy of Phoenix and selling in my eBay store. Both experiences have had there challanges. I appreciate all of those (world wide) that take the time and find a tidbit of interest in my bantering. You all take care........Duane

Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Arrivals To My eBay Store AnuDirection



I have just added a new section to my eBay store "Art Glass Decor". Here are just a few of the many selections









Those are just a few of these glass collectibles that are available.


You will find over 80 different items on sale

Thanks for looking at AnuDirection

No comments:

Post a Comment