Howdy Pardners

Well, (such a deep subject for such a shallow mind) my blog experience is closing in on 6-8 months now. The winter here in New Mexico has been cold so I have not been able to work in my unheated upholstery shop. The weather is turning and warming up so I may be able to get back to submitting upholstery how-to's and projects soon. As you can read I am still going to the Universtiy of Phoenix and selling in my eBay store. Both experiences have had there challanges. I appreciate all of those (world wide) that take the time and find a tidbit of interest in my bantering. You all take care........Duane

Monday, October 11, 2010

Etched Mirrors Exciting New Product In My eBay Store

I recently added a new line of very high quality etched mirrors and glass home decor items to my eBay store
AnuDirection. I have just started to list many of these fantastic products. These etched mirrors are made by artisans and crafts people in the USA. This company uses only the finest materials to make their mirrors, coffee tables, end tables and coat racks.

Here is a sample of some of their cowboy motif coat racks. The large one measures 22 x 26 and the smaller one measures 18 x 30 inches. The coat racks feature 4 antiqued brass hangers with porcelain tips, made from 100% solid oak and have a small top shelf so that you can display some of your prized collectibles.



The scenes depicted on all of their mirrors are etched from original paintings. The top secret etching process allows for detail, shading and depth that you don't normally find with lesser quality etched glass.

Here is an example of on of this companies oval mirrors.



I have yet to list this companies coffee tables and end tables but they will soon be in my store. Like the coat racks all products come fully assembled, using heavy glass and the finest of oak. The finish is a hand rubbed natural finish meant to last years and years. Not only are these products quality constructed and hand crafted the company is confident of the quality they come with guarantees that reflect that confidence.

Beautiful & very detailed. Great choice for the 'hard to buy for person'."
Jenny , Findlay, Ohio
Thank you so much for sending out my order so promptly!! The mirror is absolutely beautiful; I know my parents will love it!!"
Robyn, Stevens Point, Wisconsin
"We purchased a wedding heart mirror and the couple really liked it. It is a neat way to provide a memento of their special day and it can serve a functional purpose as well, which is also great!"
Kathy, Avon, South Dakota

Here are just a few raves from some of their satisfied customers.


I will also be offering their beautiful clocks. Quality, unique, beautiful, heirloom, satisfaction guaranteed and at a reasonable price. The selection of  art run the gamut from wildlife, flowers and garden, patriotic, cowboy and western scenes and personalized products are available also. I am proud to be able to offer these fine products in my eBay store  AnuDirection. Look for an increased selection in the near future.

Until then "happy trails"..........Duane

1 comment:

  1. Dubai Sofa Fabric Dubai stands disengaged from exchange suppliers with its unmatched affiliation and the ability to change the affection situate upholstery repair Dubai according to the customer's needs. We consider the flourishing of the customers in addition so every one of the affection situate upholstery repair Dubai and cover tiles Dubai sold at floor coverings Dubai keep running with against flame covering. We have a most wide mix of plans to inspect; you can correspondingly check through other floor surface things, for instance, upholstery dubai sofa,Cushions Dubai,Sofa Cushions Dubai,Sofa Fabric Dubai,Sofa Repair Dubai. For more details:http://www.dubaiupholstery.ae.

    ReplyDelete