Howdy Pardners

Well, (such a deep subject for such a shallow mind) my blog experience is closing in on 6-8 months now. The winter here in New Mexico has been cold so I have not been able to work in my unheated upholstery shop. The weather is turning and warming up so I may be able to get back to submitting upholstery how-to's and projects soon. As you can read I am still going to the Universtiy of Phoenix and selling in my eBay store. Both experiences have had there challanges. I appreciate all of those (world wide) that take the time and find a tidbit of interest in my bantering. You all take care........Duane

Sunday, October 10, 2010

New Finds and Products In My eBay Store


I have been listing up a storm here lately. I have added a bunch of electronic dropships items that you may want to check out.
There are cameras, iPods, MP4 Players and other quality electronic items at reasonable prices .






For a limited time and with a limited inventory I have these Konaki MP4 players on sale for just $99.99 and with free shipping.

That is just a few selections in my store that are on sale.

I have been out and about searching for unique finds at the local antique stores and malls. I came across this really cool antique woven fish trap the other day.


If you are looking for a beautiful antique oil lamp I have just the ticket for you.



One other find was this rustic southwest handmade cross.




These are just a few of my over 1800 listings in


Check it our there may be something there for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment